Content Manager (part time), XpertHR - Reed Business Information - England
This job is located in Sutton, England (map)
The XpertHR Group has an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join the content team on a part-time basis, with the main objective of producing engaging online content for the HR market.
The successful candidate will have proven knowledge of employment law and HR good practice, with a good understanding of the specific needs of the different sectors of the XpertHR target market.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Utilising subject and market knowledge, along with XpertHR content usage analysis, to drive lead-generation activity
- Selecting suitable XpertHR content for lead-generation purposes, taking into account the specific requirements of the target audience
- Ensuring that content deadlines for lead-generation campaigns are met
- Liaising with the wider editorial team to ensure that appropriate core compliance and good practice content is available in good time for lead-generation use
- Liaising with the wider editorial team to ensure that XpertHR core content is suitable for subscribers across the spectrum of XpertHR products
- Writing accurate, readable introductions to XpertHR content used for lead-generation activity
- Editing and proofing material
- Maintaining the marketing asset library
- Making a full contribution to the development of the XpertHR lead-generation strategy
Applicants must have proven editorial, writing and proofreading skills, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail. The Content Manager role requires an online first approach, with the ability to tailor information to the requirements of our readers, as well as an understanding of SEO. All this, plus an interest in the compliance, good practice and benchmarking needs of the HR community, will be required for the right person to succeed in this role.
This role is a part-time permanent position, working 21 hours across three days weekly. Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer the following excellent benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Friday 18 February 2011