Listings producer, Press Association - England
This job is located in Howden, England (map)
The Press Association is the market-leading supplier of TV listings, providing services to newspapers, magazines, broadcasters, websites and mobile operators. We maintain the most comprehensive database of TV and radio listings available in the UK with schedules for more than 900 channels. Based in Howden, East Yorkshire, we are looking for a Listings Producer to work in our Entertainment Data division.
The successful candidate will be assigned initially to an area of the business deemed appropriate by senior managers but he or she must be prepared to undertake work in other Listings areas – including Arts and Entertainment, Weather, Finance, Imaging and Text Services – at the discretion of said managers. Applicants must therefore possess a high skill-base, in both production and editorial.
The Listings division operates 365 days a year and shifts will vary according to the area of work.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High skill levels in grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Capable of assimilating product style guides
- Capable of demonstrating technical competence
- Patience, good people skills and the ability to liaise with Listings staff in all areas
- The ability to prioritise his or her time in order to ensure departmental deadlines are not missed
- Additional duties will be assigned at the discretion of senior managers
Applications: (CV and covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Tuesday 3 May 2011