Reporter, Mortgage Introducer - England
This job is located in London, England (map)
Mortgage Introducer, the award winning magazine for mortgage brokers and IFAs, is looking for a versatile full time reporter to join its editorial team to generate and write news, features, analysis and more for our monthly magazine, daily news website and supplements.
The role would be suited to someone with journalism training and/or relevant experience writing about finance.
- Daily news writing for www.mortgageintroducer.com
- Writing and contributing to in-depth analysis and features
- Quickly build an extensive contact book
- Attend and report on conferences and events
- Act as an ambassador for Mortgage Introducer, representing the brand and the company at industry events
- Develop online CMS skills
- A strong nose for news
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
How to apply:
Please mention Journalism.co.uk in your application.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Tuesday 19 June 2012