Publications editor, Lighthouse Adcomms - England
This job is located in London, England (map)
Are you a well-organised editor looking to put your skills and experience to use to help improve the lives of people affected by dementia?
We are looking for a Publications Editor to oversee the development and review of publications in our social purpose publishing programme (excluding the membership magazine).
The role involves liaising with external Writers, Copyeditors, Proofreaders, Designers and the Print Manager. It is also involved in the provision of publishing services to other internal teams.
The Publications Editor is responsible for maintaining and evolving the Society's house style.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or have relevant professional qualifications.
- Advanced copyediting, writing and interpersonal abilities are required along with meticulous attention to detail and an excellent organisational ability.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the scheduling of a large number of factsheets, booklets and DVDs.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the health issues facing older people or knowledge of the health and social care environment.
- It would also be advantageous if you are familiar with the Department of Health's Information Standard accreditation scheme.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Click the "Apply" button below to go to the online recruitment page. Please mention Journalism.co.uk in your application.
Interview dates: w/c 23 July 2012
No CVs or agencies please. Previous applicants need not apply.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Tuesday 3 July 2012