Social Media and Community Executive, Metro - England
This job is located in London, England (map)
The Metro is seeking a Social Media and Community Executive for an initial three month rolling contract.
The Social Media and Community Executive will be responsible for supporting Metro's strategic social media objectives by conducting day-to-day activities to maintain and expand our social media presence, and create a more coherent link between Metro newspaper and digital products.
They will work closely with the online content, development and marketing teams, to ensure continued growth through social media (and community) on Metro’s digital products, and help develop and implement strategy to accelerate engagement and interaction.
This role will also be pivotal in ensuring our audience converse with us through mobile platforms daily.
They will be one of the first points of contact on the company’s social media accounts and assist in keeping the company informed of new developments.
- Ensure day-to-day postings to our social media profiles are on-brand, optimised & factually correct
- Work within preset guidelines to coordinate user-generated content callouts
- Develop effective stand-alone content plans for social media channels
- Continuously monitor/research social media trends and emerging platforms/tools/channels
- Drive engagement of our brand with our social community
- Complete ad hoc projects as necessary
- Must have at least two years’ experience working with social media tools and techniques
- Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and a social personality
- Experience with blogs, social news, social networks with a strong personal online reputation
- Experience with monitoring, engagement, and analytics platforms a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning that you found this job on Journalism.co.uk.
Registered users can apply via the "Apply" button below.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Monday 9 July 2012