Marketing and content creation manager, Growth UK - England
This job is located in Irchester, Northamptonshire, England (map)
Growth UK is an exciting marketing company that only works within specific sectors, including opticians and restaurants.
We’re helping business owners all over the country to grow their profits despite the economy and competition from national chains.
We’re looking for someone to join us in a new key role as marketing and content creation manager.
Why we need this role:
There are five key activities our team focuses on:
- Generating new leads by persuading the right people to opt-in to our marketing
- Warming up those leads by educating them about the business growth problems they have and the possible solutions
- Getting them to put their hands up and declare themselves to be a prospect
- Getting prospects to sign up for one of our growth programmes
- Retaining clients for their whole programme, and persuading them to stay on for another programme
What you'll be doing day-to-day:
- Lead generation using a proven web-based system that works (don't worry, there's no cold calling or anything daft like that)
- Warming up leads, by creating content that educates our leads about their problems and the solutions. This will include written content, audio and loads of video. So you'll need to be a great presenter
- Turning leads into prospects, by presenting live webinars and teleseminars. Maybe some live events too
This is a very special job and requires a little work to prove you’re the perfect person for the job.
To download a PDF with the full details, and find out how to apply, please visit www.growthuk.co.uk/careers. Please mention Journalism.co.uk in your application.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Tuesday 31 July 2012