Content writers, Adfero - England
This job is located in London, Leeds, Manchester, England (map)
Adfero is looking for talented and enthusiastic writers to join itsNewsReach and ContentPlus brands.
Content Writers are responsible for sourcing and producing news stories, features, blog posts, thought leadership and static content tailored to each individual client. Writers are also encouraged to help develop an effective content strategy for their clients to realise their objectives.
Benefits of this entry-level position include:
- Opportunities and incentives for advancement and specialisation, including feature writing, copywriting, sector specialisms and editorial management
- The chance to publish a wide range of copy in a variety of formats and styles
- Experience of sourcing and writing content for household brands
- Exposure to a wide range of commercial sectors
- Learn about the key principles of writing for SEO and content strategy
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Support available for training and qualifications
- Sociable atmosphere and positive working environment
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in an essay-based subject
- First-rate writing and sub-editing skills
- Editorial experience and the ability to adapt to different writing styles
- Commercial awareness, combined with good communication and client skills
- A sharp mind and ability to understand and articulate different topics
- Strong work ethic and the ability to hit deadlines
- Solid grasp of current affairs and the news agenda
- SEO, copywriting and blogging skills are an advantage but not essential
- If you have examples of blogs or other online content you have written send us the links!
NewsReach and ContentPlus are leading brands in the content marketing industry. Content marketing is a way of creating and sharing content to promote an idea, engage an audience and spur them to action. It is an integrated, targeted approach to marketing with quality content at its heart. Read here for more information.
The Content Writer role is office-based and working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
We currently have vacancies in our Manchester, London and Leeds offices.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com, quoting which office you wish to work in, and mentioning that you found this job on Journalism.co.uk.
Registered users can apply via the "Apply" button below.
We regret that we are unable to offer feedback at the CV stage. If you do not receive a response within six weeks you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Friday 14 September 2012