Assistant Producer, Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd - England
This job is located in London, England (map)
Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd is the European subsidiary of Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company. Travelzoo is the world’s largest and most trusted publisher of travel and entertainment deals, with more than 25 million weekly subscribers.
Travelzoo has operated in Europe since May 2005 and is one of Europe’s fastest growing Internet media brands. Travelzoo’s European media properties, which reach 6 million travel enthusiasts in France, Germany, Spain and the UK, include the Travelzoo Top 20® list, the Newsflash™ email alert service, Travelzoo® websites (http://www.travelzoo.com), the Travelzoo Network™, the SuperSearch™ tool, Fly.com™ and Travelzoo Local Deals™.
Travelzoo’s deal experts, in 25 offices around the world, follow a one-of-a-kind process to source, verify and alert subscribers to the very best travel and entertainment offers.
We are now searching for an Assistant Producer to join the Local production team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research outstanding deals from local businesses such as restaurants, spas or entertainment companies
- Write clear and concise copy and explain why the deal is outstanding
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to leverage knowledge and insights into prospective clients’ businesses
- Liaise with colleagues from European and global Local production teams
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Professional experience as an Online Editor / Content Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work to strict deadlines
- You have a “good nose” for deals and know what's “hot”
- Knowledge about leisure media content would be a plus
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent global career opportunities in a high growth company
- Unique travel perk!
How to apply:
If you recognize yourself in the profile, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning that you found this job on Journalism.co.uk.
Registered users can apply via the "Apply" button below.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Imported via feed on Thursday 20 September 2012