Regional Managing Director, Global Radio
Regional Managing Director
Reporting To: Managing Director, Regions
Location: West region (Exeter, Cardiff, Bristol, Swindon , Gloucester and St Agnes) with significant travel across to the West and to London
The focus of this role is the leadership of a group of Managing Directors to deliver profit and revenue targets for the West Region.
• Develop and implement a regional commercial strategy aligned to the broader “always on 2015” strategy and activities in order to achieve people, customer and revenue targets.
• Develop and manage a network of key regional stakeholders and partnerships to deliver advertising value, earn customer loyalty and drive customer retention.
• Lead the creation of budgets and business plans for the region and make sure that budgets, revenue and profit targets are delivered across all sites.
• Develop and manage strong relationships with the programming, marketing and technology teams so that all stations are operating as one team.
• Drive the consistent application of sales processes and other Company processes across all stations to achieve full compliance.
• Lead and develop a high performing team of MDs who love working for Global Radio.
Key Working Relationships:
• Other RMDs and MDs at all Broadcast centers
• Programme Directors
• Broadcast engineering teams
• Regional marketing teams
Skills & Behaviours:
• Self motivated
• Customer focused
• Great communication and influencing skills
• Good at planning and organising
• Great people leadership and management skills
• Great at building strong, effective working relationships
• Personal resilience
• Obsessive about detail
• Analytical and highly numerate
• Good at leading and managing through change
• Experience of managing people in geographically dispersed locations
• Experience of developing external networks to build personal and company profile
• Experience of budgeting and forecasting
• Experience of the use of salesforce would be preferab
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at thisisglobal.com on Friday 4 May 2012