Project Coordinator Premier Partners, 96.3 Radio Aire
This job is located in Leeds, England. (map)
To support and co-ordinate the successful running of each Premier Partners programme throughout the Yorkshire region.
Premier Partners provides businesses with long term support to grow their business locally, using multi-media, marketing and advertising campaigns.
Source and build data of businesses within each stations area to successfully deliver targets. Stations cover Hallam FM & Magic AM, Radio Aire & Magic 828 and Viking FM & Magic 1161.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Reporting to Head of Premier Partners
• The ability to identify new leads/local businesses
• Constant data building and data cleansing
• Researching businesses thoroughly with an understanding of their industry, finances and potential
• Understanding of search engines, sourcing information, online media
• Social Media understanding and the ability to develop and implement on-going campaigns including: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, You Tube
• Keep up to date with business news in the Yorkshire region and pass on relevant information for social medias to line manager
• Working effectively to deadlines
• Have knowledge of the Yorkshire region
• First point of contact for potential Premier Partners clients
• Sending mail merges and general administrative duties
• Maintaining current processes
• Monitoring and tracking Premier Partners Sales
• Running financial reports for each station
• To support the Yorkshire Account Managers as and when required
• Developing relationships with Premier Partners clients
• Have great communication with Premier Partners clients
• Understanding of Yap CRM and Dynamics CRM
• Understanding of Apple Mac Keynotes and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Support in developing presentations and Premier Partners documentation when required
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent organisational skills
• Extremely efficient
• Positive attitude/energy
• Creative thinker
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft essential, CRM systems and MAC Keynote preferred
• Good telephone manner
• Team player
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at bauermedia.co.uk on Monday 9 July 2012