Researchers/Co-Presenters (Voluntary), 91.8 Hayes FM
This job is located in Hayes, Greater London, England. (map)
See our directory page for 91.8 Hayes FM
Local radio station in Hayes, West London looking for a Researchers/Co-Presenters
These are VOLUNTARY POSITIONS.
Positions available are for Weekday mornings(7am to 10am), Weekday Drive Time or Evenings (4pm to 9pm) and Weekends.
- Must live within and have good knowledge of the Boroughs of Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, even Harrow;
- Presentation experience not essential, but a good voice is.
- Must have a passion for news, and music;
- Would suit someone just out of University looking for a first step in; Hospital Radio; Student Radio, other Community Radio with availability during the daytime;
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO FIT INTO ALL OF THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.
- Some technical knowledge;
- Good Writing Skills, able to Research stories, work on own initiative, come up with ideas and directly with the Editor.
- Radio experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- An understanding of diversity in all its forms, and knowledge of communities, as the area comprises a mix of English, South Asian, Irish, African Caribbean and pockets of other smaller communities.
HAYES FM – Film & Media is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee, 91.8 Hayes FM (www.hayesfm.org) is one part of what we do.
Our Training and Development Mentoring Programme, which produced 23 success stories in 2011, and already 12 in 2012, will be linked into this role.
Hayes FM is the place to be.
OUR VALUES...act local…think global!!
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at hayesfm.org on Sunday 15 July 2012