Budding Radio Assistant required, ONFM Friday Drivetime Show
This job is located in Hammersmith, Greater London, England. (map)
Broadcaster / Producer Vivienne Lee presents the following weekly show:
Fridays at OnFM Community Radio 101.4fm in Hammersmith, London for the Drivetime show between 4pm and 6pm. This show is a cross between Loose Women and the Wright Stuff discussing local and national topics interspersed with music with Vivienne and three co-presenters.
Main areas of work:
• Assisting Vivienne in getting guests and material
• Using social media – publicise the show widely including contacting the relevant stakeholders and organisations and researching new avenues for publicity and distribution.
• Using editing software – to edit live shows to a high quality and upload on internet.
• Cover for other co-presenters
• Degree or Interest in Media / Journalism / Broadcast & Radio Production / PR
• Excellent organisational and admin skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent IT Skills ( must have own laptop)
• Experience of audio editing software
• Experience of website development
• Ability to work autonomously and display sound judgement
• Positive problem solving approach
This is a voluntary position but refreshments will be provided when attending the studio.
Preferred length of term: 3 months
Preferred hours a week: 1.5 days
Please send your CV and any further work to Vivienne at email@example.com
Vivienne’s LinkedIn Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/vivienne-lee-at-www-vlee-co-uk/3a/5aa/814
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at btinternet.com on Friday 24 August 2012