Budding Radio Assistant required, Meridian Radio - Vivienne Lee Show
This job is located in Woolwich, Greater London, England. (map)
Broadcaster / Producer Vivienne Lee presents the following weekly radio show.
Saturdays on Meridian Community Radio ( www.meridianradio.co.uk) based in Woolwich, Royal Borough of Greenwich. The Vivienne Lee Show is aired between 12noon & 2pm and is a cross between Oprah Winfrey on the airwaves and Desert Island Discs, interviewing people from the community with music of now and then and giving local news and events.
Main areas of work:
• Assisting Vivienne in getting guests and material
• Using social media – publicise the show widely including contacting the relevant stakeholders and organisations and researching new avenues for publicity and distribution.
• Revamping website for Vivienne
• Using editing software – to edit live shows to a high quality and upload on internet.
• Co-presenting when required
• Degree or Interest in Media / Journalism / Broadcast & Radio Production / PR
• Excellent organisational and admin skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent IT Skills ( must have own laptop)
• Experience of audio editing software
• Experience of website development
• Ability to work autonomously and display sound judgement
• Positive problem solving approach
This is a voluntary position but refreshments will be provided when attending the studio.
Preferred length of term: 3 months
Preferred hours a week: 1.5 days
Vivienne’s LinkedIn Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/vivienne-lee-at-www-vlee-co-uk/3a/5aa/814
Vivienne’s Radio Shows on Sound Cloud: http://soundcloud.com/vivienne-lee-broadcaster
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at btinternet.com on Friday 24 August 2012