Charity Manager, Hallam FM
This job is located in Sheffield, England. (map)
Hallam FM’s Cash for Kids is one of the regions leading charities and we are currently recruiting for a new Charity Manager.
Reporting to the group Managing Director of Charities, you will be working in the lively and stimulating atmosphere of the areas number one hit music radio station, where the charity forms an integral link with the station’s work in the community.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels, is a good administrator and has excellent sales and presentation skills.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for strategic direction, planning & day to day management of the charity
• Be responsible for achieving agreed fundraising targets through the effective creation and implementation of high profile events
• Research, identify and develop new fundraising opportunities and areas of potential support, including potential high net worth supporters and corporate contacts
• Assess the potential of all fundraising activity and propose strategies for their management and development to ensure that fundraising is maximised
• Develop the charity as an integral part of the business
• Create and implement tactical PR plans for the charity
• Administer and advise grant applications prior to local exec board assessment
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at bauermedia.co.uk on Thursday 30 August 2012