Fundraising Manager, Key 103
This job is located in Manchester, England. (map)
Cash for Kids is the umbrella brand for 21 local children’s charities in the UK. Owned by Bauer Media, we are aligned to the Bauer Radio local radio stations and raise funds locally to grant locally to under 18’s who are sick or underprivileged.
We are currently recruiting a Fundraising Manager at Key 103 & Magic 1152 in Manchester.
Reporting to the Charity Manager, you will assist in fundraising activity to deliver the local plan. You will be involved in fundraising activity events (ranging from race days, golf days and celebrity football matches), building donor relationships and working with all stakeholders to grow the donations to Cash for Kids.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Organisational skills and ability to prioritise and juggle many tasks at once.
• Ability to travel to events or other locations, therefore a clean driving licence is required.
• Flexibility to work unsociable hours, evenings and weekends.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and presentation systems.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Experience of either charity fundraising, events, business project management or marketing/PR an advantage.
This job's closed, so you can no longer apply for this position.
Posted by a user at bauermedia.co.uk on Monday 3 September 2012